Monday, October 31, 2016

MIRRORS - Daughters and Sons

"I'd look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers...she's a slob...she ate like a pig"
"A person who is flat chested is very hard to be a 10"
"Does she have a good body, NO. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely"
Do you treat women with respect? "Uh...I can't say that either"

SEE VIDEO BELOW

No thank you. This is not the President I would like for my daughters or my sons!

Frankly, I've spent my adult life attempting to give them the highest self-esteem possible. Sometimes it wasn't easy, given the steady stream of sexism flowing into their subconscious from advertisers and misogynists, but I did my best.
To have a candidate, the Republican nominee, who acquired 13 million votes in the Republican primaries telling women, girls, boys and men constantly that women are to be used and abused as men see fit.......that they are not equal......to use fear and hate for political gain, etc. There are no words that can describe my hatred toward this man, or this political party. They have gone crazy over the last 25 years, but especially in the last decade.
I know I'm not supposed to hate. I'm supposed to turn the other cheek, but I cannot and will not. I hate to hate. This is what Trump, as well as the Republican party has already done to me. I know my daughters and sons can handle it, but millions of children would grow up with constant belittlement and devaluation of women and girls under a Trump administration.  

THIS IS NOT JUST A NATIONAL THREAT.....IT'S A GLOBAL CRISIS......STOP IT NOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment